Hotel Room Packages
Hotel room package prices are listed per couple for double occupancy and include a non-refundable $35 per person booking fee. Hotel Room Packages include:
- Your room choice with taxes & fees
- Self-parking at the hotel
- Daily resort fee
- Breakfast buffet for 4 mornings (Tuesday - Friday)
- Night One Welcome Dessert Reception
- Night Four Gala Dinner
- Event Registration including:
- Access to all live event teaching content
- Access to all live event entertainment
- All organized event experiences
- Any event special surprises
NOT included in the hotel room packages are:
- Travel to and from the event
- Lunches and dinners except for last night's dinner banquet
- Free-time activities, excursions, shopping, golf, or any hotel-organized activities you choose to participate in.
- Spa services
- Room service
- Hotel staff tipping
- FamilyLife shop purchases
- Extravagant gifts for LLYMI Team
What is the difference in the Emerald Tower and Spa Tower?
The interior of Hilton's Emerald Tower Rooms are Destin-inspired and as beautiful as the beach views you can enjoy from their private balconies. You will find interior elements that match the color of the sand and waves outside your window with calming hues of blue and natural wood tones. Emerald Tower rooms are in close proximity to the meeting space for our Empowered to Love Event, as well as easy access to the resort's Lobby and Seagar's Steakhouse.
Hilton's Spa Tower rooms will find tones of yellow, orange, purple, and pink that match the warm colors of a beachside sunrise or sunset. The Spa Tower is a great location to get in your early morning workout at the fitness center or enjoy some midday pampering at the Serenity by the Sea Spa. Both are found on the first floor of the Spa Tower. Right outside the front door to the Spa Tower is the pickup for the resort's complimentary shuttles for guests to hop on and ride into town for shopping, food, or other excursion experiences of their choice.
Both towers offer easy access to the resort pools, beach areas, restaurants, spa, and fitness center.