- NEW - Effective 12/15-2021 - Become a Group Leader and receive $500.00 of onboard credit to spend on the ship. This offer is good for up to TWO reservations using you as the group leader. (Certain conditions apply. See below for details.)
- Every group member receives a $150.00 per person discount for booking under your group - OR the best current offer! (First-time Love Like You Mean It cruisers only).
- Only NEW guests can become a part of your group. Alumni reservations are not eligible to be counted as part of a group.
- You MUST Sign-Up as a group leader EVERY YEAR. No exceptions to this. Even if you were a group leader the year before, you must Renew your leader status.
- The Group Plan goes into effect when the cruise goes on sale and the group leader has been registered.
- The LLYMI Group Plan is ONLY active beginning the day the next year's cruise goes on sale.
- People joining your group receive $150 per person off the regular rate, OR they can choose to use an active promo code if it will give them a lower rate. You receive your $500 onboard credit regardless of the rate they pay.
- To become a part of your group, your friends must tell our reservation agent, on the first call, that they are part of your group. We can not go back and add someone if they did not tell our agent on the first call. You also have to be a current group leader. IF you have not signed up or renewed a past group leader status when they book, it WILL NOT be credited to your account. No exceptions.
- For a downloadable promotional flyer Click Here.
Call for Info:
- Do stateroom credits carryover from one year to the next?
Stateroom credits do not carryover.
- When does the group plan officially begin?
The group plan for a particular year becomes active at the end of the current years cruise.
- How do I “activate” as a group leader?
- How does someone become part of my group?
They must call our Reservation Office at 855-208-8822 and tell them on their first call that they were referred by you – their Group Leader. There are no exceptions to this requirement. If they do not mention it on the booking call when the agent asks, we cannot come back later and add them to your group.
- Does my personal stateroom count as part of my group?
No, when counting the number of staterooms that are part of your group, your stateroom is not counted.
- Do I receive any additional discounts when I reserve my stateroom as a group leader?
No, you do not receive any additional discount on your stateroom for being a group leader.
- What if someone in my group cancels?
No credit will be given for cancelled reservations that were part of your group.
- When will I receive my stateroom credit?
Credits will be posted to your account quarterly.
- Will my group be able to sit together in the dining room?
You will not be pre-assigned to sit together, but if your group arrives together or makes a reservation together in a particular restaurant, you can dine together.
- What if I have more questions or need promotional materials to invite my friends?
Promotional materials and answers to all of your questions are available by contacting Matt Eberle, the Group Plan Coordinator, at Meberle@familylife.com.