- Anyone can be a Group Leader for the cruise. You don’t have to book a stateroom on the cruise.
- Anyone can become part of your group – even alumni of the LLYMI cruise.
- You MUST Sign-Up as a group leader EVERY YEAR. No exceptions to this. Even if you were a group leader the year before, you must Renew your leader status.
- When you register to be a group leader you will choose ONE of these two reward plans:
- (CREDIT Plan) For every stateroom booked as part of your group, you will receive $100 credit toward your booked stateroom. You can ONLY choose this plan if you have a stateroom booked on the cruise.
- (STATEROOM Plan) Once 8 staterooms have been booked as part of your group, you will receive one FREE Interior stateroom (with a window) with all fees, taxes, and gratuities paid (approx. $2,400 value). If you reach 10 staterooms as part of your group, you will receive a Central Park Balcony stateroom for free. Group stateroom totals carry over for ONE YEAR ONLY. You lose credit for them after the 2nd year. (i.e. if you have 2 in your group from last year, they carry over to next year - but not after that.)
5. The LLYMI Group Plan is ONLY active beginning AFTER the current years cruise. It begins when the cruise is over and is open for the next year until January 15th. (i.e. If you are a group leader for the 2020 cruise, people cannot book as part of your group before the 2019 cruise ends, and only until January 15, 2020. (The onboard Book-a-friend plan is a special exception to this rule)
6. If you choose the CREDIT plan you are not allowed to switch plans until the next year. If you choose the STATEROOM Plan, you can choose to switch to the CREDIT Plan during the year and any staterooms booked as part of your group will be credited to your account.
7. People joining your group receive $150 per person off the regular rate, OR they can choose to use an active promo code if it will give them a lower rate. You receive your cash/credit regardless of the rate they pay.
8. To become a part of your group, your friends must tell our reservation agent, on the first call, that they are part of your group. We can not go back and add someone if they did not tell our agent on the first call. You also have to be a current group leader. IF you have not signed up or renewed a past group leader status when they book, it WILL NOT be credited to your account. No exceptions.
Do stateroom credits carryover from one year to the next.
Stateroom credits only carryover for ONE year. Any credits from the previous year will be counted in the current year, but will be lost at the end of the year.Back to Top
When does the group plan officially begin?
The group plan for a particular year becomes active at the end of the current years cruise.Back to Top
How do I “activate” as a group leader?Back to Top
How does someone become part of my group?
They must call our Reservation Office at 855-208-8822 and tell them on their first call that they were referred by you – their Group Leader. There are no exceptions to this requirement. If they do not mention it on the booking call when the agent asks, we cannot come back later and add them to your group.Back to Top
Does my personal stateroom count as part of my group?
No, when counting the number of staterooms that are part of your group, your stateroom is not counted.Back to Top
Do I receive any additional discounts when I reserve my stateroom as a group leader?
No, you do not receive any additional discount on your stateroom for being a group leader.Back to Top
What if someone in my group cancels?
No cash/credit will be given for cancelled reservations that were part of your group.Back to Top
Do cancellations affect a free stateroom I may have been awarded?
Yes, they can. If the number of staterooms in your group drops below 8, there is a chance you could lose your free stateroom. You can work with Matt Eberle, the Group Plan Coordinator, to keep that from happening.Back to Top
What if I have paid for my stateroom in full and am then awarded a free stateroom?
The cruise fare you have paid will be refunded to you.Back to Top
What if I am booked in a balcony stateroom or suite when I am awarded a free stateroom and wish to remain there?
You may do that, and you will be credited the value of the Interior stateroom at the time you made your reservation. (The value may vary based on promotions at that time)Back to Top
Once I've chosen the CREDIT Plan or the STATEROOM Plan, can I change to the other?
You can nott change from CREDIT Plan to the STATEROOM Plan during the year. Once the next year’s cruise goes on sale, and you renew your group name, you can change your plan. If you start on the STATEROOM Plan, you can, however, change to the CREDIT Plan and your account will be credited for any staterooms in your group. We can not change you back again until you renew the next year.Back to Top
When will I receive my stateroom credit?
Credits will be posted to your account quarterly.Back to Top
Will my group be able to sit together in the dining room?
You will not be pre-assigned to sit together, but if your group arrives together or makes a reservation together in a particular restaurant, you can dine together.Back to Top
What if I have more questions or need promotional materials to invite my friends?
Promotional materials and answers to all of your questions are available by contacting Matt Eberle, the Group Plan Coordinator, at Meberle@familylife.com.Back to Top