- Will a Covid 19 Vaccine be required by Royal Caribbean?
This is the current information from Royal Caribbean - "At this time, our guest vaccination requirements apply to sailings departing from Israel, Bahamas, Bermuda, and Cyprus. We continue to work with local health authorities and our Healthy Sail Panel on the necessary protocols for all other sailings, and will keep guests informed of any changes."
- What is included in the price of the cruise?
- All meals -there is gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day. (Does not include Specialty Restaurants.)
- Non-carbonated beverages- i.e. tea, juices, coffee. (Does not include Specialty Beverages.)
- All concerts and entertainment
- All conference sessions and breakouts put on by FamilyLife®
- Use of the ship's beautiful pools and hot tubs
- Use of the ship's health and fitness center
- Port fees, taxes and gratuities are pre-paid and added to your reservation total ($297.50 to $320 per person depending on stateroom category)
- What is not included in the price of the cruise?
- Items of personal nature (phone calls, Internet, laundry, etc.)
- Spa & beauty salon on the ship
- Specialty restaurants
- Specialty beverages (however, there are Beverage Packages available for purchase.)
- Any meals, events, or excursions while off the ship in port
- Airfare to and from the port
- Hotel stay in Florida, if you choose
- Ground transportation to the hotel and/or the port
- Cruise Travel insurance (available through the reservation office for an additional fee)
- How do I make a reservation?
Making a reservation is easy! You can either call one of our Reservation Team members at 1-855-208-8822 or you can click BOOK NOW above.
- What information will I need to book my stateroom?
To book your stateroom, call 1-855-208-8822 or click the BOOK NOW button above. Please make sure to have the information below for each passenger in your stateroom:
Full Legal Name (Title, First, Last)
Date of Birth
Any Health Concerns we should know about
The following ADDITIONAL information is needed only from the Lead Passenger:
Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number for the Stateroom
(Please refer to FamilyLife's® Terms and Conditions for additional information regarding bookings and changes.)
- Who may sail?
1. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. policy regarding pregnancy is derived from the Cruise Lines International Association endorsement of the American College of Emergency Physicians Health Care Guidelines for Cruise Ship Medical Facilities. This includes the guideline that “Pregnant women who have entered the 24th week of estimated fetal gestational age at any time during the cruise should not be eligible to sail with the ship.
It is Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. policy that any Guest who will have entered her 24th week of pregnancy or greater, at any time during the cruise, will be prohibited from sailing.
The Guest and treating physician should consider before any cruise that there is no Obstetrician/Gynecologist available on the ship, and that pregnancies, when unstable and poorly controlled, are potentially life-threatening, especially without back up. A Guest may be at sea for several days without any immediate hospital and/or specialist back up, and that since the proposed itinerary is not within the U.S., and the availability of specialized shore side facilities can be problematic.
All guests are required to sign a health questionnaire at check-in to ensure they are aware of our pregnancy policy. If you have already booked a cruise or cruise tour and do not meet this requirement, please contact Love Like You Mean It Guest Services at 855-208-8822.
2. No Guest younger than the age twenty-one (21) will be assigned to a stateroom unless accompanied in the same stateroom by an adult twenty-one (21) years old or older. A guest's age is established upon the first date of sailing.
This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms; for underage married couples; and for active duty members of the United States or Canadian military.
Certain other restrictions and conditions will apply; such as compliance with the age twenty-one (21) alcohol policy, and proof of marriage for underage couples or proof of active duty military status required.
- Can we bring our children?
The Love Like You Mean It® Marriage Cruise is for husbands and wives only. Your kids will be excited to see you when you get home. No children are allowed on this cruise.
- What kind of travel documentation will I need?
Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the vessel, and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued.
U.S. citizens are encouraged to show a U.S. passport. A passport is the easiest form of ID and is recommended. If you do not have a passport, you should be prepared to provide a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License) and proof of U.S. citizenship in the form of a government-issued (not hospital-issued) U.S. birth certificate.
It is important that guest names on travel documents be identical to those on the cruise booking. Otherwise, proof of name change (i.e. a marriage license) AND a valid driver’s license or government-issued photo ID must be presented.
If you would like to order a passport or just renew one please click here for more information.
- When should we plan to arrive and depart Port Canaveral, Florida?
Guests flying into the Orlando area airports (MCO, SFB) should plan to have flights arrive by 12pm on February 6th and depart at 1pm or later on February 13th. The drive from the airport to the cruise terminal is 45 minutes to an hour.
- What is the suggested time to arrive in Port Canaveral, Florida?
Guests will be able to embark the Harmony of the Seas at approximately 11:30am on Sunday, February 6th. Please allow for any travel delays. All guests will need to be on board the ship by 4:00pm. Lunch will be served as passengers begin boarding the ship.
It will be the responsibility of each guest to arrive and register on time. FamilyLife® is not responsible for delayed flights or arrivals to the Port Terminal.
- Does FamilyLife recommend Travel/Cancellation Insurance?
FamilyLife strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance to protect your vacation. We offer coverage through Travel Guard. You can download the details of the Preferred Plan, or call our Reservation Team at 855-208-8822 for more details. Learn more on the Love Like You Mean It Terms and Conditions.
Watch this short "video" for more explanation of why we urge our guests to purchase travel insurance.
Due to the World Health Organization (WHO) announcement declaring Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, please note that as of, at the latest, March 11, 2020, COVID-19 is a foreseen event and certain coverages will not apply. Please click here for more details.
Please read AIG Travel’s Coronavirus FAQ for information about coverage.
- What about Shore Excursions in Nassau, Jamaica, Labadee, and CocoCay?
If you would like to purchase a shore excursion through Royal Caribbean, you may do so at the Shore Excursions desk on board the ship; however, due to some excursions having limited availability, we recommend that you reserve your excursions online prior to the cruise. To search for an excursion online, you will need to know the name of the ship (Harmony of the Seas) and your reservation number. All questions regarding excursions should be directed to Royal Caribbean.
Please remember to allow yourself enough time to get back to the ship before the "All Aboard" call. The ship will remain on Eastern time throughout the sailing. It is best not to rely on your cell phone or other electronic device for the time. The ship will not wait for late guests.
- What should I pack?
Casual attire is the order of the day, both on board and ashore. During the daytime, most anything goes since we know you're probably headed to the pool or out for a fun Shore Excursion. Casual shorts, jeans, tops, and sundresses are welcome everywhere.
Resort casual dress gets you into every venue at night, too. Some people like to add a jacket, or when celebrating a special occasion, get all decked out. This, too, is welcome everywhere. Some people prefer nice jeans. They're welcome in many of the restaurants as well, but not in all.
Since you may opt to check your luggage with the porters the night before we return home, don't forget to bring an overnight bag packed with a change of clothes, prescriptions, and other must-have items.
- Can I bring a radio on board?
You are welcome to bring radios, iPods, etc. for your private enjoyment. However, for the comfort of other guests, we request that headphones or ear pieces be used in public areas.
- What about electrical appliances?
There is one electrical outlet in each stateroom, located in the area of the desk/vanity. The outlet is equipped with a 3-prong 110 volt and a 220 volt plug capable of handling hair dryers, curling irons, etc. The outlet in the bathroom can only be used for electric razors. Please note, the Harmony of the Seas does provide hair dryers in each stateroom.
Pressing and laundry services are available on board for a fee. Personal irons and extension cords are not allowed on board.
- Do I need to bring my own towels?
Towels are supplied for each guest in your stateroom. Towels are also available for all guests on the pool deck. You will need to check out your towels on the pool deck.
- What do I do with my valuables?
We're sure you'll want to bring your camera, jewelry, and other valuable items with you on your cruise. For our guests' convenience and security, a safe is provided in every stateroom and is located in either the closet or a cabinet. Guests use their room key as the key to lock and unlock this safe. Please note, however, that FamilyLife® is not responsible for valuables left in staterooms or elsewhere on board.
- Where is the lost and found?
The Lost and Found is located at the Guest Services Desk. If you've lost anything, you should report the item to the Guest Services Desk and ask if it has been returned yet. If you find anything, please turn it in there. After the ship returns to your port of origin, all found and unclaimed articles will be sent to the company headquarters where they can be claimed.
- Will I have access to the Internet while on board the ship?
There are 2 options to stay connected while onboard.
- VOOM Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) All you need is a wireless device with wifi capability.
- Wired (iCafes) Internet stations are available onboard, the location of which vary depending on the ship.
VOOM is available onboard all ships fleetwide. Prices for internet access vary and are subject to change. Log on to the to the network ""royal-wifi"" using your device, open your browser and follow instructions to log on.
- Is there a medical staff on board?
Yes, should a guest require medical attention while on board the ship, the Medical Center staff is available to assist 24 hours a day. The onboard Medical Center is staffed and equipped to treat routine medical conditions as well as to initiate stabilization of more serious conditions. Physicians are available to render services at a customary fee. While at sea or in port, the availability of medical care may be limited.
- Will I get seasick?
The ship is equipped with stabilizers which are designed to keep it smooth and steady in the water. Should you have a concern about seasickness, please consult your doctor in advance of the cruise. If you should feel seasick while on the cruise, you can purchase motion sickness tablets from the Medical Center on board.
- What activities will be available on board the ship?
Too many to mention in this short space! The beauty of the Love Like You Mean It® Marriage Cruise is that you can do as little or as much as you want to do. In addition to the typical cruise activities and amenities, there will be nightly concerts, morning devotions, comedy, and autograph sessions.
- Will there be an event schedule available for the cruise?
You will receive a copy of the official FamilyLife® Cruise Guide upon boarding the cruise. This will give you a list of all the events for the week.
*Performance schedules, performer line-up, and cruise itinerary are subject to change without notice. See terms and conditions for more information.
- Can we save seats at the onboard sessions?
No. FamilyLife® wants all guests to have the same opportunity to get great seats in our events. Therefore, we have established a policy of no saving seats. From the leadership of the ministry, to the performers and their families, to our media partners, to our staff, and to our passengers, we have the same policy. No one has early access privileges. Once in an event, there is no saving of seats for other members of your party. All seating is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. The only exception to this policy is for guests who are confined to a wheelchair (for venues where wheelchair-specific seating is applicable).
- When is the appropriate time to ask for an autograph?
There will be scheduled times when you will have the opportunity to attend “Artist & Speaker Autograph Sessions.” To accommodate as many guests as possible, each guest will only receive one autograph from each performer. Specific locations for each performer can be found in your copy of the FamilyLife® Cruise Guide which you will receive upon boarding the ship. Please note that there is a possibility that you will get only some of the performers' autographs due to time constraints, so be sure to get in line early!
Remember that our performers are here to relax and rejuvenate also. We want to respect their personal time with their families, therefore, we ask that passengers ONLY approach a performer for an autograph during the official autograph sessions.
- Will artist and speaker merchandise be available for sale on the cruise?
The FamilyLife® Store will be open at various times throughout the cruise. Look in the FamilyLife® Cruise Guide for the schedule and location. You can shop for CDs, artist T-shirts, books, and other specialty items. While you are there, don’t forget to purchase your Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise® T-shirts and souvenirs, too!
- Will the ship’s casino and bars be open during the cruise?
Yes. The ship operates a casino, bars, and stores (formality shop, hair salon, spa, and gift shops) on the ship. These entities are operated by the cruise line or outside vendors contracted by the cruise line. FamilyLife® and its affiliates do not endorse any particular entity. Alcoholic and soft drink beverages will be available throughout the ship during the cruise.
Call to book: